Tuesday 20 March 2012

50% April


ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE


I've been thinking for a while now about how I can offer people the chance to come and train at my gym and experience the way we do things here.

I already offer a free trial session, even a week free, because i wanted people to see that our training kicks ass and are results speaks for themselves. I wanted to show people that I know what I'm talking about and to give them a chance to take their training and their health to new levels.

So, with all that, I'm now offering a months membership at half price for new members. This gives them a full month to take part in one of our programs and get the full quality of the workouts. I am a coach dedicated to technique so I take my time with everyone teaching the proper movements instead of just throwing them under the bar. This prevents injuries which is crucial.

Allow the months training is open to everyone, not everyone is accepted onto the program after their trial month. We will see if they are the right fit for the gym. The qualities you have to have are
  • Hard working
  • Great attitude
  • A desire to be the best person they can be
  • Encouraging to your training partners
  • Always on time
  • Willing to go the extra mile
 
 
I have worked hard getting people in the gym with these attributes and the guys have created a great atmoshere for results. If you think you fit the bill and want to take on the months challenge then get in contact and find out.


You will be more than welcomed.


Mark Shiels

RESULTS BASED GYM

No comments:

Post a Comment